A New Distribution Event for Pokemon Sword and Shield
A new distribution event has recently been announced for Pokemon Sword and Shield, bringing exciting opportunities for trainers to receive special Mythical Pokemon. In this article, we will explore the details of this event, including how and where you can claim these Pokemon, as well as some additional information on the upcoming Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet games.
Receive Genesect, Volcanion, and Marshadow
During the distribution event, trainers will have the chance to receive three incredible Mythical Pokemon: Genesect, Volcanion, and Marshadow. These Pokemon are highly sought after for their unique abilities and powerful movesets. To obtain them, all trainers need to do is visit a participating retailer in their region and acquire special codes that can be redeemed in their Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield game.
Participating Retailers and Distribution Dates
The distribution event will take place at various retailers in different regions. Here are the details for each region:
- GameStop: October 16â€“29, 2022
- Target: October 30 â€“ November 12, 2022
- GameStop: October 16â€“29, 2022
Australia and New Zealand:
- JB Hi-Fi: October 21 â€“ November 18, 2022
Trainers in the specified regions can visit the respective retailers during the mentioned dates to obtain the codes required for the distribution event.
Preordering Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet
While visiting the participating retailers, trainers are encouraged to inquire about preordering the newest titles in the Pokemon video game series: Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet. These games mark a significant milestone as the first to feature an open-world adventure. Set in the new region of Paldea, trainers will embark on exciting journeys with never-before-seen Pokemon and engaging storylines. Furthermore, the games introduce the intriguing Terastal phenomenon, which enhances the appearance of Pokemon as they glisten like gemstones and even alters their types.
How to Claim Your In-Game Gifts
Once you have obtained the codes from the participating retailer, follow these steps to receive your in-game gifts:
- Launch your Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield game.
- Select “Mystery Gift” on the X menu.
- Choose “Get a Mystery Gift.”
- Select “Get with Code/Password” to connect to the internet.
- Enter each code you have obtained, one by one.
- Watch with excitement as the gifts arrive in your game! Pokemon will appear in your party or Pokemon Boxes, while items will appear in your Bag.
- Remember to save your game to ensure your progress is preserved.
It’s important to note that there is no purchase necessary to receive these codes. However, they are only available while supplies last. Each trainer is limited to one code per Pokemon, and each code can only be used once.
The distribution event for Pokemon Sword and Shield brings an opportunity for trainers to obtain three remarkable Mythical Pokemon: Genesect, Volcanion, and Marshadow. By visiting participating retailers and obtaining the required codes, trainers can add these powerful Pokemon to their collection. Additionally, trainers can explore the option of preordering the highly anticipated Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet games, which promise exciting adventures in the new Paldea region. Don’t miss out on this thrilling opportunity and remember to claim your in-game gifts before they run out!
1. How many codes can I receive for each Pokemon?
Trainers are limited to one code per Pokemon during the distribution event.
2. Can I use the same code multiple times?
No, each code can only be used once.
3. Is there a deadline for claiming the in-game gifts?
While there is no specific deadline mentioned, the codes are only available while supplies last. It is recommended to claim your gifts as soon as possible to ensure availability.
4. Can I claim the gifts in both Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield?
Yes, trainers can claim the gifts in either Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield, depending on their game of choice.
5. Are Genesect, Volcanion, and Marshadow compatible with Pokemon Home?
Yes, these Pokemon are compatible with Pokemon Home, allowing trainers to transfer them to other Pokemon games and regions.